The Second Chance Shoe Shop has hit the Kindle top 100 in the UK during its first week on sale! I am over the moon and can’t thank people enough for sharing the #shoelove for the past few days. It’s on special offer at 99p right now – so grab it while you can.
I’m so pleased that I ran the competition now. It was hard work (but fun) to get all the prizes, especially the bespoke ones, and a lot of work (but fun!) to keep the #shoelove hashtag going but it has been worth it. I can’t believe there have been over 400 entries for the competition so far. Thank you so much to anyone who is sharing the #shoelove and joining in, as well as posting reviews and blog posts. It’s been incredible to see how the book is being received! Thank you also to Kim Nash!
To recap, to celebrate the publication of The Second Chance Shoe Shop, I’m giving three people the chance to win an exclusive goodie bag.
Included in the goodie bags are:
The Second Chance Shoe Shop tote bag
A signed copy of Stirred with Love, That’s What Friends are For and The Second Chance Shoe Shop
The Second Chance Shoe Shop notepad
Jimmy Choose cocktail flavoured sweets, handmade by Wee Sweeties.
Pink Peeptoe nail varnish, created by Ard as Nails.
Foot cream by Arbonne
Sultry Sherratt body scrub, created by Soap Dodger
Keep calm and Carry On Buying Shoes fridge magnet
Chocolate flowers and mini love hearts
So, what do you need to do to be in with a chance to win?
Until midnight (UK time) today, I would like to see photos of your shoes. If you are on Twitter, please include the hashtag #shoelove. The hashtag must be included so that we can keep a record of all entries.
If you are on Facebook, post the picture on my facebook page. I have a record of it then. All you need to do is:
Show me your shoes.
Whatever you are doing, photograph your shoes! Please use the hashtag #shoelove. I’d like to do this with shares on Facebook, for anyone who shares a post, but I’m not sure how to keep a record of this when someone else might share that post. So for fairness, it will be retweets on Twitter because I can see these. I will be giving spot prizes out on Facebook too.
1. This competition is open to anyone worldwide, providing the hashtag #shoelove is included in the tweets and on Facebook posts.
2. My decision on the winners is final, and will be decided by my love of shoes.
3. You do not have to buy The Second Chance Shoe Shop to enter, but please do as you will love it…
4. The main purpose of the competition is to have fun and share the love of shoes.
5. Spot prizes will be awarded as and when and at my discretion.
6. You don’t have to post the same photos twice on both Facebook and Twitter. Just the once will do.
7. The competition will finish on Friday 15 April at midnight (British time.) Winners will be notified on 16 April here at 5pm British time.
I do hope you will join in with the #shoelove and have some fun.
Blog tour details to check out, too: